Privacy Notice for MySupportGarage
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2019
Our application is not intended for minors under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This service collects personal information about authorized users of the service such as appraisers and estimators and about claimants and insureds. We receive information directly from the individual and from our customers as well as from their devices. We collect the information to provide the service and to assist our customers with providing services to their end users. We also use the information to improve our products and services. We share the personal information with our customers of this services, vendors who assist us in providing this service or our business, other companies in the Solera group of companies and government and regulatory authorities (where required).
We do not sell personal data as those terms are defined under the California and Nevada data protection laws.
This service collects the following types of personal information for the purpose shown below:
|Categories of Personal Information collected||Purpose for which the Personal Information will be used|
|Identification Data|| |
|Commercial Transaction Data|| |
|Vehicle Data|| |
|Technical data|| |
|Usage Data|| |
|Geolocation data|| |
- Identification Data includes data such as a name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial Transaction Information includes data such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Vehicle Data includes data such as vehicle registration and licensure, vehicle identification number, vehicle pictures, damage info and repair and maintenance records.
- Technical Data includes data such as internet protocol address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, data on devices used to access the service, browsing history, search history, and information regarding interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Usage Data includes data such as how you use our website or service.
- Geolocation Data includes data such as latitude and longitude for your location.
Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data, may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as it does not directly or indirectly identify you.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data to provide this service or where required by law and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
For more information about this notice or to request any rights under personal data protection laws, fill out the form located at http://www.audatex.us/. You can also contact us at:
Attn: Data Privacy Champion
1301 Solana Blvd, Bldg. 2, Suite 2100
Westlake, TX 76262
Email address: email@example.com